Thursday, May 24, 2012

Jeremy Luke - Exclusive Interview

Hello there Jeremy. 

Q: How are you doing today?

Jeremy Luke: I'm doing fine thanks for asking. And you ?

Great! Thank you for asking.

Q: How was your experience playing the role of "TC" The Complication in Jersey Shore Shark Attack?

Jeremy Luke: Actually, I have to say it was the best experience I've ever had on a set. I got to work with my best friend Joey Russo who also played my best friend in the film then we got together with Danny Booko and the ladies and we became the thundercats even the preppies were cool. Grant Harvey and Dylan Vox.

Q: What was your process in getting this role?

Jeremy Luke: My process for the role was spray tan , gym , barber shop , egg whites and protein shakes. wait .. Did you mean the acting ?! ;)

Q: So tell me more about your show with Joey Russohttp://www.turboandjoey.com/? How did that come about?

Jeremy Luke: Joey and I were roomates and got sick of waitin so we decided to do it ourselves. So we started following ourselves around on the blackberry. Next thing we had an audience of tons of facebook friends and our peeps from back home. People got very into the show and we decided to make it more legit. And the rest is history... Boom !

Q: Do you feel there are positive and negative stereotypes because of the TV show Jersey Shore?

Jeremy Luke: Yah, I think stereotypes are corny. Everyone is guilty of stereotyping people, including myself. I think the public have stereotyped the cast of the Jersey Shore as a bunch of morons but the truth of the matter is they are laughing all the way to the bank. Morons huh ? good for them. So shit .. I guess sign me up for the stereotyping. :)

Q: What reactions are you expecting from your audience watching Jersey Shore Shark Attack?

Jeremy Luke: To be honest I think people who get the joke will get that this is a campy movie and we are having fun and not taking ourselves too seriously. I mean let's be honest this isn't shakespeare in the park. But, on the flip side, there are going to be the haters who just don't get what we re trying to do, but I can tell you the haters will be watching too.

Q: When and where can your fans watch Jersey Shore Shark Attack?

Jeremy Luke: Jersey Shore Shark Attack will be on SyFy network Wednesday June 9th. 9 pm. Holla !

Q: Do you have new projects on the burner to tell your fans about?

Jeremy Luke: Yes, definetly have some new projects on the burner. Actually grant harvey who plays "bradford" has become a very close friend of mine. We have been collaborating on a project togther with our mutual friend larry g. I was also recently cast in "don jons addiction " opposite Joseph Gordon Levitt and Scarlett Johansen I start shooting that in 3 weeks.
But to be honest my passion project is turboandjoey. We've been working our asses off for the past two years and we will have a new video out on the website soon.

Q: Where is the best place for Jeremy Luke fans to find out the most information about those upcoming projects?

Jeremy Luke: If people want to know what I'm up to they should probably check out the website turboandjoey.com.
Also they can follow me on twitter. Shit! I should probably get a website huh ?

Thanks a bunch for taking the time out of your day to sit back and chat with us. We look so forward to seeing you as 'TC' The Complication on Jersey Shore Shark Attack.




No comments:

Post a Comment